Lichtkompetenz is a Swiss lighting design company with a broad portfolio of national and international projects. For our expanding project horizon we are looking for talented, self-motivated and hands-on lighting enthusiasts to join our Zürich team of professional lighting designers. We are currently looking for a
Intermediate / Senior Lighting Designer as a Project Leader
Does the following description correspond to your person?
- a minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience in the lighting industry
- a minimum of 2 years of experience as a project- and / or team leader
- solid knowledge of luminaires and necessary accessories
- strong communication skills, ability to work in a team and independently
- high level of creativity, coupled with a healthy dose of self-initiative
- structured, efficient and precise way of working
- service-oriented, flexible and proactive with an entrepreneurial way of thinking and working
- capable of handling projects from concept to handover and close out
- experienced in complex, non-standard processes and confident with interdisciplinary everyday business
- proficient in MS Office and Adobe software (Photoshop, InDesign, etc.), Relux/Dialux and CAD skills (Auto-CAD)
- excellent standards in written and spoken German and English, other languages such as French, Russian, etc. would be a plus
Please note that due to current Swiss legislation, we can only consider applicants with an EU passport or Swiss Passport / working permit. International travel is possible.
Send your application including CV and portfolio of projects you have significantly contributed to and your salary requirements to Joerg Krewinkel firstname.lastname@example.org.