We are looking for new members to join our team.
Our everyday practice includes lighting projects of various scales ranging from sinuously lit facades to custom design of lighting fixtures and from Lighting Concept till construction phase and we can’t wait to have new talents aboard.
Here below, you can find all the details for applying for 2 positions:
JUNIOR LIGHTING DESIGNER / INTERMEDIATE LIGHTING DESIGNER
• Master’s degree in Architecture/ Architectural Engineering/ Design and a Master in a field related to lighting design.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience for intermediate lighting designer applicants.
• Proficiency in English with good verbal, interpersonal and writing skills. French and other languages are welcome.
• Proficiency in following software:
Autocad, 3DS Max, Dialux, Revit, Solidworks, Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator, Word, Excel, Power Point.
• Artistic skills of free hand sketching with different techniques are highly appreciated.
• Ability to work in a large multidisciplinary team
• Organisational and time management skills
• Reliability, tenacity and passion.
The candidates will be working on various scales of international lighting projects collaborating with a team of experienced lighting designers from the initial creative phase until the overall design and documentation process.
Their tasks based on their role will include the involvement in the Lighting Concept, thorough research on lighting equipment, lighting calculations, production of lighting documentation in CAD or Revit, creating and/or evaluating mockups.
Travel to meetings or construction sites may be required.
HOW TO APPLY