Want an interesting design career with room for your private life? StudioFractal is an award winning architectural lighting design practice working on a wide range of diverse projects around the world. We offer in-depth training and professional development but more than that we offer a career with room for both your professional aspirations and your family ambitions. In a work environment where everyone knows the value of a healthy work-life-balance you can shape your career to match your ambitions. If you are a lighting designer looking for something different we’re looking for you.
The ideal candidate will be a UK resident and will have the following skills, experience, and qualifications:
• Formal education in architecture or design or extensive experience.
• Practical experience and knowledge of architecture and the lighting design industry.
• Proven ability to use the following software packages; AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft windows office suite.
• Sketching ability would be an advantage.
• Revit experience would be an advantage.
• Proven understanding and experience of working to the RIBA design stages
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate at all levels
• Ability to work under own initiative with excellent time-management skills to plan workflow and work to tight deadlines.
Salary and benefits to suit ability and experience.
Hybrid working patterns
Interested? Please send a CV, a portfolio of your work (printable format) and a cover letter to Rachel Downey at firstname.lastname@example.org