Light Perceptions is an independent lighting design consultancy, primarily working in prestigious historic buildings and high-end residential properties. Our current clients include Cathedrals, Royal Palaces, Livery Halls, Grade I listed Churches and the most exciting private commissions. Our projects are fascinating, varied and are in some of the most architecturally and historically significant spaces in the UK as well as Europe and the Middle East.
We are a close and friendly team, well supported in an informal working environment. We have great clients and work with outstanding architects and other professionals.
We are looking for a Senior Lighting Designer to join us. You will have had at least five years solid experience in a lighting design role and will either be ready to step up from a junior to a more senior role or be looking to consolidate senior experience in a significant career move.
You will be able to produce complete technical documentation packages to both concept and tender stage and will have experience of site visits, project commissioning and on-site problem solving with engineers and contractors alike.
- Be passionate and creative, with an enthusiasm for new design challenges.
- Have a strong technical background.
- Be well organised, self-motivated and very focused, able to work on a number of projects concurrently, and manage multiple deadlines.
- Be able to communicate effectively with clients, colleagues, other consultants, suppliers and contractors.
- Be confident in using PhotoShop, AutoCAD 2D & 3D, Dialux /Relux as well as MS Office.
- Be able to communicate effectively with hand sketching and simple illustrations.
Candidates must be able to work legally in the UK and must be willing to travel.
A driving licence and your own car would be advantageous but not essential.
Please send your CV and portfolio and expectation of earnings to email@example.com with a covering letter that explains why this opportunity is right for you.
Personal applications only and strictly no agencies please.