Lighting BIM/CAD Technician
Want an interesting design career with room for your private life? StudioFractal is an award winning architectural lighting design practice working on a wide range of diverse projects around the world. . In a work environment where everyone knows the value of a healthy work-life-balance you can shape your career to match your ambitions. If you are an excellent BIM technician with experience in creating integrated Lighting models we’re looking for you.
The ideal candidate will be a UK resident and will have the following skills, experience, and qualifications:
• Proven experience in producing RIBA Stage 3 & 4 AutoDesk Revit and AutoCAD lighting packages
• Proven ability in following BIM level 2 and level 3 workflows and production processes.
• Proven ability to use the following software packages; AutoCAD, Revit, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft windows office suite.
• Rhino & Navisworks would be an advantage for model coordination.
• Experience of directly producing architectural system models using BIM standards and processes.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate at all levels
• Ability to work under own initiative with excellent time-management skills to plan workflow and work to tight deadlines.
Salary and benefits to suit ability and experience
Hybrid working patterns
Interested? Please send a cover letter, CV and a portfolio of your work (printable format) to Rachel Downey at email@example.com