The Vice President of International Sales – European Market is responsible for driving strategic sales growth within targeted European markets. This position will focus on achieving sales goals and building Brand awareness through Architects, Engineers, Designers and Specifiers in designated markets. This position based in Europe.
Critical Success Factors:
• Development and execution of strategic plans to achieve global sales targets.
• Manage and drive performance of International Sales Managers.
• Collaborate with US and China support teams to enhance internal infrastructures to aid in global sales development.
• Relationship management and brand building within the international specification community.
• Effective budget management
• Develop and implement sales strategy targeting architects, designers, engineers, etc. to drive inclusion of product on job specifications.
• Develop relationships with key international specifiers for commercial projects including hospitality, retail and museums.
• Monitor the sales efforts and performance of sales managers, independent agents and channel partners and develop sales plans, forecasts, and budgets to address product sales objectives for the international market.
• Aggressively seek out and pursue new specification business prospects.
• Conduct negotiations with existing and new accounts and potential prospects including closing on sales opportunities.
• Develop strong relationships with all decision makers including distributors, specifiers, architects, designers, buying groups, and project managers.
• Work with internal support teams to develop and enhance internal infrastructure to support global specification business needs. Ensure all aspects of project management are completed at a high level of service and within expected timelines.
• Develop & manages sales forecasts and expense budgets for the global sales team.
• Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent work-related experience in a business-related field. International business is a plus.
• 10-15 years of international specification sales management experience in European market within the lighting industry (engineering background is preferred).
• Strong knowledge of European market.
• Ability to develop and execute strategy for sales results with a proven track record of successful achievement of sales targets in the international marketplace.
• Solid strategic planning and execution skills
• Solid oral and written communication & presentation skills in English language.
• 75% international travel/Base location is open
About WAC Lighting:
Founded in 1984, WAC Lighting has evolved into a global company that designs, engineers and manufactures innovative track, recessed, under cabinet, monorail, step and wall lights and decorative lighting solutions with a new sustainable LED collection for residential, retail, hospitality, museum and commercial applications.
We strive every day to develop sustainable lighting by maximizing the aesthetic quality of today’s interior environment while minimizing the impact on our world’s precious natural environment. To achieve this goal, we are developing luminaries that deliver the finest quality of light with the most energy efficient lamping and optic technology available. We acknowledge our responsibility to raise the standards for how lighting quality is provided.
Given the high volume of responses, only qualified candidates will be contacted. W.A.C is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V encouraged to apply.
Please send your resume to HR@waclighting.com