(Mexico) – ELA Expo Lighting America comes to an end after its eighth edition.
During February this year, the Mexican based lighting show presented solutions and innovations from some of the most important lighting brands who, through different workshops, allowed visitors to get to know details and specifications of some of their new products and technologies.
Luca Sala, who discussed the theme “Leaflight”, and Anna Sandgren, from Nulty, who presented the “Dark art of retail lighting” were amongst those who delivered professional talks as part of the conference program. Notably, Sandgren and Sala are also recognised with nominations for a 40 under forty award.
In the three days of activities in Centro Citibanamex, ELA presented multiple collaborations for its themed areas and activities:
– Showroom: Chichaus, Perche, Armatoste, demonstrated the usability of the products of the exhibiting brands in three areas focused on Retail, Co-working, and Lounge.
– Access Tunnel: developed with Traxon / Osram technology and designed by Lightroom.
– Media Centre: designed by Candela Estudio.
– ELA Connect: designed by Studio davidpompa. An area that allowed attendees to exchange experiences, and where the panel of experts from Insights & Inspiration, Tupac Martir, and Elías Cisneros participated in the various Meet & Greet sessions, allowing a direct and closer approach with visitors.
– Conferences, in collaboration with THECORE, presented Kai Diederichsen and CENTRO, presented the Materia team.
– Dark Room: developed with designs by LTD, LIMBO and for a second consecutive year, by students of the specialty of CENTRO.
As the annual meeting for professionals in the lighting industry in Latin America, ELA will celebrate its ninth edition in Mexico City in 2019, with the main theme: LIGHT & TECH.