(UK) – Boasting array of conference sessions and workshops, annual Professional Lighting Summit will visit Jurys Inn Waterfront Hotel, Brighton on 15 and 16 June 2016.
The Institution of Lighting Professionals (ILP) has announced that it will host their annual Professional Lighting Summit at Jurys Inn Waterfront Hotel in Brighton on the 15 and 16 June this year, boasting two days packed with lighting CPD.
The summit takes place earlier this year due to popular feedback that it previously clashed with other industry commitments in September. The event boasts an impressive array of speakers for the CPD programme. This ranges from young talent from Arup in the form of the lighting designer Inessa Demidova talking on the practical implementation of circadian lighting in office environments, to the big theme of BIM and how does the BIM process fit with street lighting design & maintenance presented by Will Baron of Keysoft Solutions.
The event includes conference sessions and workshops. A delegate ticket gives access to the conference sessions and workshops for £398 for the two full days, celebration dinner and hotel night at Jurys Inn, and daily rate of £133 for ILP members. There is a small exhibition accompanying the programme too.
Richard Frost, Chief Executive of the ILP said: “The summit provides invaluable support for lighting professionals of all disciplines in the form of education, networking with both peers and suppliers and generally gearing up to the important changes in this fast moving industry. We look forward to hosting a dynamic and interesting couple of days.’’
Wednesday 15 June
- SON and LED working together – a case study we can all learn from
- Pedestrian vision at night
- Communicating the intangible
- Practical implementation of circadian lighting
- Shining light on skin tone
- New daylight metrics from UCL
- Telling stories with light
- Question time with ILP Vice President Events
Thursday 16 June
- SMART CITIES – the essential hour
- The business case for LED lighting
- The effect of blue rich white lights
- ILP Technical Committee latest expert guidance and documents
- How do you know if you’re using the most energy efficient street lighting?
- How does the BIM process fit with street lighting design and maintenance?
- Important ELEXON update: implementation of generic LED charge codes
Workshops to be announced.
Find out more and reserve a place here: www.theilp.org.uk/summit